Monday 22 September 2008

Next Car - Audi or Volkswagen

Still waiting on the insurance for the car, though just seems like I am waiting for somebody senior enough to make the decision.

Anyway, spent some part of the weekend looking at cars.

Visited Audi, as usual it's not very helpful place to go. A bit of a snobby place to be honest and then I couldn't get to drive a car. Also the place is full of cars the regular guy isn't going to buy. There were 2 R8's and then Q7's, S6's.

The A4 Avant looks very nice but I was actually more impressed with the Passat CC. I hadn't realised this car existed until I saw it in the showroom. We were looking at the Passat estate, but this car really looks fantastic. It is a four door coupe with 4 seats. The car looks a bit like a Merc.

So can't make up my mind between an A4 Avant and the Passat CC.

No comments: