Thursday 24 July 2008

People who play with car settings

I am the main driver of the car, and I am not a person who fiddles around too much with the settings. Once I am happy with the seat position, the radio level.. it remains pretty much un-touched.

I am always amazed how other people react when they drive my car. My wife changes all of the settings, obviously the seat (but the car has memory - so problem solved) - the radio tuning, the air con settings and so on..

Radio I can accept, because this is taste. But why oh why do people fiddle around with the airco??

The driver from the garage did this. The car is black, it has black leather seats - so in summer - if parked in the sun, it gets hot. However - the air co is powerful, the seats are ventilated.. within seconds the car is becoming cool. My setting is auto with temp at 22C.. which means the fan doesn't go crazy.. but still pumps cold air into the interior..

So the guy has got the fan on full.. the air co on LO.. ?? what does this do apart from making a load of noise so you can't hear the radio?

Don't touch my controls !!!

No comments: